Gear We Need: BoneView Trail Camera Viewer
We had a problem, we were carrying our digital cameras into the field with us to check our game cameras. It was a pain, it was a small screen, it was something else to carry. I bought the BoneView Trail Camera Viewer and it made a big difference. Lets be honest we all always have our phones on us anyway, so this was a great buy.
It’s easy to use, it’s easy to store, and its to carry in the field. At just under $25 it’s also a great buy to add to your gear.
- Works with any Apple iPhone or iPad – includes Free extender adapter to fit most phone cases
- Compatible with any trail camera on the market that saves photos or videos to an SD or micro SD memory cards including Bushnell, Stealthcam, Moultrie, Covert, Wildgame, Cabelas, Reconyx
- Use this anywhere in the deep woods since no internet, cell service, or batteries are required
- Works with Free app called i-FlashDevice for superior user options
- Quickly swipe through photos, view video, and save/share/delete right from your phone